TrueView - Rapid Acoustic Data Processing System: Post-Mission Sonar Analysis & Display with Threat Database Support
TruView is a turnkey system to accept, process and analyze sonar data from multiple and diversified sources, providing an acoustic data analysis center capability.
Using TruView, sonar operators and analysts can efficiently and effectively mine large data sets, for mission reconstruction and extraction of valuable intelligence.
TruView features a truly sonar agnostic capability.
Key Features & Capabilities:
- Process data from virtually any passive sonar system including towed/linear arrays, hull-mounted sonar / cylindrical arrays, Directional Frequency Analysis and Recording (DIFAR) sonobuoys, and broadband hydrophones
- Receive data in a variety of standardized formats or via purpose-built plugins.
- Perform concurrent narrowband, broadband, transient and DEMON processing
- Select from optimized processing configurations for detection of submarines, surface ships, marine-mammal vocalization and transients.
- Powerful analysis tools for examining harmonic relationships to support classification and intelligence extraction
- Runs on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware
- User-friendly and easy to learn and use.
TrueView is a GeoSpectrum product, a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems Ltd.