Simulation Systems Engineers | Bristol
Our Training and Simulation division is continuing to grow and we are looking for Systems Engineers of all levels to join the team. You would be working on training solutions for the maritime environment...
Risk Manager | Defence
- Developing risk processes & procedures.
- Update and monitor Risk Management Plans.
- Bid support and ROMP and initial Risk Register preparation.
- Eliciting risk information from MoD and Sub-contractors.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity. ...
PMO Manager | Defence
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and overviewing time phased schedules
- Consolidating and documenting project components
- Identifying programme risks and other issues
- Providing a structured and consistent...
Royal Navy EW / Combat System SME
We're looking to hire a Royal Navy EW / Combat Management System SME to join our growing Electronic Warfare & ISTAR Business Unit. The role would see you acting as an internal consultant working with...
18 October 2021
In light of developments regarding COVID-19 in the UK, Elbit Systems UK is taking all necessary precautions to protect our valued staff, partners and customers.
We are following the guidance provided by Public Health England and taking all necessary measures to mitigate any possible risks.
We will continue to provide the best service and support to our customers during this time and will ensure that we carry on delivering the highest quality products and solutions.
We are monitoring the situation carefully and will update our guidance as the situation progresses.
For any business-related queries, please contact: Enquiries@ElbitSystems-UK.com
We would like to wish you well, take good care.
Martin Fausset, CEO, Elbit Systems UK