Elbit Systems UK Limited
Elbit Systems UK recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. These activities can have a significant impact in the key areas of:
Raw material use, energy use, or generation of waste materials.
We intend as a primary objective to continually monitor our processes to minimise energy consumption and minimise the use of non-renewable resources.
Where viable, reduce waste through recovery and recycling of resources. Wherever possible we will endeavour to influence design and development activities to consider life cycle thinking to minimise our customers products environmental impact during production, useful lifetime, and ultimate disposal.
The organisation recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, to be a responsible neighbour, and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
Elbit Systems UK are committed to the following:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products/services
- Preventing pollution
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer and other third party requirements
- Establishing measurable environmental and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and addressing risks and opportunities associated with them
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever practicable
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.