Supply Chain Manager | Bristol
We are looking for a Supply Chain manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of the company’s subcontractor and procurement processes, including direct engagement with suppliers.
What will you be doing:
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be:
· Supplier selection e.g. tender response evaluations, price lists, frameworks
· Supplier management – relationship, quality, performance monitoring, expediting, problem resolution
· Working closely with Commercial senior management to negotiate and manage supplier terms and conditions.
· Support bids, engineering changes, product development assessing and providing cost effective supply chain solutions.
· Liaison with programme, commercial and engineering teams and customer/MOD representatives to facilitate on time deliveries of Government Furnished Equipment & materials.
Skills for success:
· Knowledge and experience of UK MOD or similar customer processes for supplier management and handling government furnished items.
· Knowledge of best practice supply chain management processes, procurement and warehousing solutions.
· Relevant experience managing suppliers for complex electronic equipment.
· Self starter with drive and energy to solve problems and establish new systems.
· Process flows – able to develop, review and continuously improve.
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for:
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey.
We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big.
It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us.
Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK.
Join us in redefining the future
GDPR obligations on recruitment records