Software Systems Engineer | Bristol
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for writing software, deriving software requirements (initiatives, epics and stories) and the transfer of software to the UK and the implementation of assigned software modules.
What will you be doing:
As a Software Engineer you will be:
· Writing software
· Deriving software requirements (initiatives, epics & stories)
· Transferring 3rd party source, test and environments into our infrastructure
· Producing functional software products
· Conducting software integration tests and trials
Skills for success:
· Experience with SW programming methodologies and languages such as C++, C# .Net
· At least 3 years of experience in the development of complex software
· Software Tools – MS Office, JIRA, Web Development tooling
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative. Elbit Systems UK is a close-knit team, with team strengths coming from different cultures and experiences, and so being a good communicator is important.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey. We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big. It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us. Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK. Join us in redefining the future.
GDPR obligations on recruitment records