PMO Manager | Defence
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We are looking to hire a PMO Manager to support our Head of PMO and the wider PMO team in ensuring process' and efficiencies are met across the business. This is a new role within our PMO structure and as we continue to grow it will be vital in providing support across all our current in-flight programmes as well as supporting our bid and tender teams in ensuring all process' are maintained.
We are looking for an individual that can support and drive efficiencies and consistency across all elements of project controls, planning and delivery and be able to support effectiveness in managing cost, risk and EVM.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and overviewing time phased schedules
- Consolidating and documenting project components
- Identifying programme risks and other issues
- Providing a structured and consistent approach to controls across the business
- Reporting project progress and efficiencies to senior stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Experience in all elements of project controls.
- Experience monitoring cost, schedules and scoping budgets.
- Understanding of P3M Principles.
- Knowledge of UK MoD process'.
- Experience presenting data to internal and external stakeholders.
What's in it for you:
Elbit UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records