PMO Manager | Bristol
We are looking for a PMO Manager to join our team. As a PMO Manager you will look at improvements to processes, tools, and ensure that the PMO function is operating as efficiently as possible. The aim is to provide the best quality service, information, and reporting to each business unit. Reporting directly to the Head of PMO, you will look for efficiencies and effectiveness in terms of managing Schedules, Financial Cost Control, Risk & Opportunity and Reporting Metrics.
What will you be doing:
As a PMO Manager you will be:
· Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects/programmes/portfolios
· Overseeing the agreed budgets for projects/programmes and managing actual and forecast costs against them when required.
· Provide reporting to senior management & stakeholders
Skills for success:
· Experience in managing a team of high performing individuals and have excellent people skills.
· A proven track record in all elements of Project Control, Risk Management and Resource Planning
· Experience with costing, scheduling and scoping multi-million-pound projects
· Knowledge of Reporting Metrics, experience in Earned Value Management essential
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role, have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for:
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative. As well as existing projects, you will be involved in bids and new business. You will be a part of the business development process, and be a key figure in bids across each business unit within the company. Because of the multi-faceted nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, diligent, and adaptable.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first.
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey.
We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big.
It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us.
Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK.
Join us in redefining the future.
GDPR obligations on recruitment records