Personal Assistant to the COO & Operations Team
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on one of our many exciting journeys.
We are looking to hire a Personal/ Team Assistant to work alongside our Chief Operating Officer and Operations team. The role will see you supporting our COO as well as wider senior team with a variety of tasks, including; calendar management, travel booking, visitor management, events organisation and general day-to-day support.
This role would suit an individual who enjoys working within a fast paced environment and is looking to challenge themselves in their next role.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining the appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences
· Proactive diary management 2/3 weeks ahead of time
· Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
· To provide general assistance and support with presentations
· Book business UK and International travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
· Support logistics arrangements for large scale meetings and business events both in the ESUK office and other UK locations
What we're looking for:
· Experience as a PA to senior / board level executives with solid diary management skills
· Proactive organisational skills and excellent time management
· International travel and accommodation booking experience
· Excellent IT skills, highly competent user of Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
· Strong interpersonal skills, confident and assertive when needed
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices in Bristol or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records