Head of Talent, Inclusion & Mobility
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on one of our many exciting journeys.
We are hiring for a Head of Talent, inclusion & wellbeing to join our HR and talent team. This is a new role for the business and pivotal to the continued growth strategy as we continue to deliver world leading technology for the UK MoD.
You will be involved in establishing the business' talent strategy and building a meaningful employee experience across every touch point of the candidate lifecycle from hiring to wellbeing and training.
You manage a talent team including a recruitment manager and also working alongside the RPO and commercial relationships to deliver talent acquisition strategies and process'.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enable business strategy through best in class talent management.
- Develop and deliver talent strategies for attraction, inclusion and wellbeing.
- Build and activate a digital marketing strategy for talent engagement.
- Develop initiatives for internal development, graduate schemes and apprentices.
- Execute social value strategies in regard of exclusivity, social development and education.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building and executing talent and development strategies.
- Understanding of digital and social marketing.
- Thrives within fast paced and changing environments.
- Collaborative worker with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- People centric leader, critical thinker and excellent brand ambasador.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices in Bristol or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records