Hardware Systems Engineer | Bristol
Reference: 102835 /265
We are looking for a Simulators Hardware Systems Engineer to join our team. As a Simulators Hardware Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the hardware integration design and testing, covering everything from system components to servers for simulation equipment.
What will you be doing:
As a Hardware Systems Engineer, you will be:
Leading hardware integration, testing and surveys
Responding to technical problems in a timely and effectively
Lead subcontractors that provide subsystems by defining the requirements and performing integrations and tests
Skills for success (mandatory technical skills only):
Hardware engineering experience
Experience working on integration projects
Facilities requirements definition
Able to diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role, have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for:
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative. With this role being so critical to our customer experience, someone who has a solutions focussed and positive attitude to challenges will thrive. An ability to liaise and communicate with multiple stakeholders will also be a useful asset.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first.
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey.
We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big.
It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us.
Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK.
Join us in redefining the future.
GDPR obligations on recruitment records