Employee Communication Manager
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on one of our many exciting journeys.
We are looking to hire an employee communications manager to join our talent and operations team. The role is new to the business and the focus will be on creating and employee engagement strategy across our UK business units and subsidiaries and delivering leading employee engagement and communication.
You will be working alongside the HR team and business unit leads to execute our EVP and give all employees world class engagement and updates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the ESUK internal engagement strategy.
- Creating engaging content across all internal platforms.
- Ensuring organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Drafting communications for the senior team to deliver.
- Ensuring all communications are consistent with external communication strategy.
What we're looking for:
- Experience delivering world class internal communication strategy.
- Experience developing internal communication strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proactive individual who thrives taking on a number of tasks.
- Excellent multimedia skillS
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices in Bristol or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records