Configuration Controller | Bristol
We are looking for a Configuration Controller to join our team. As a configuration controller, you will be responsible for managing and controlling the configuration of our products and systems, ensuring that they meet all technical, regulatory, and customer requirements.
What will you be doing:
As a configuration controller you will be:
· Utilising PLM / Database System as well as Version Control or Revision Control, evidencing and documenting configuration or change management processes
· Stakeholder management across multiple disciplines.
· Ensuring build standards for products are baselined correctly.
· Ensuring project deliverable documentation is under configuration control.
· Engaging with departments for necessary change control meetings, ensuring they have the right documentation.
· Reporting on Configuration control and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Skills for success:
· Proven experience as a Configuration Controller, Configuration Manager, or similar role in a defence or other high-tech industry.
· Strong understanding of configuration management principles and best practices.
· Familiarity with industry standards and regulations (e.g. ISO 9001, MIL-STD-973, etc.).
· Eligibility for UK Security Clearance.
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role, have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for:
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative. We have a fast paced dynamic work environment, so it is pivotal that you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. You also need to have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be successful in this role.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey.
We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big.
It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us.
Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK.
Join us in redefining the future.
GDPR obligations on recruitment records