We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join us in the delivery of Selborne as Capability Manager for Naval training. As Capability Manager you will be defining and collecting requirements for current and future Naval training and heading up the Elbit Systems UK delivery.
What will you be doing:
As a Capability Manager you will be;
· Lead for Team Fisher on Simulation and Synthetic Training.
· Acting as training interface with DE&S
· Conducting future horizon scans and bench marking.
· Supporting the development of requirements for Naval Training Capabilities.
· Attending events, conferences and workshops and training representative.
Skills for success:
· Requirements Management Experience
· Knowledge and experience within Royal Navy training.
· Experience facilitating workshops and requirements capture.
· Experience within training management and delivery.
We know that there is no such thing as perfection, and we don’t want you to be put off from applying. If you are excited about the role have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, and feel you would be a good fit we would still love to hear from you.
What we look for:
Growth is in our DNA, we look for you to be collaborative and innovative. We pride ourselves on being able to support individuals to grow and this role is no exception. Whether you have commercial marketing experience or not. We’re looking for someone who has the ambition to learn and challenge themselves on a daily basis.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects.
Working together is central to our culture. We offer a total rewards package including support for flexible working and development with us. Some of the things you can expect from us are:
· Flexitime and flexible working including holiday purchase
· 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays increasing with length of service
· Secure your financial future with our pension package, life and critical care cover
· Healthcare including employee assistance programme
· Discounts, free gifts, wellbeing support and more through Perkbox
· Make your money go further with salary sacrifice bikes, technology and electric vehicles
· Professional membership fee covered
· Family-friendly policies including enhanced family leave
· Hybrid working. We are hybrid first for every role where that is possible, some of our roles are based with our clients, or have security classification restrictions. Where it is within our control roles are hybrid first
Elbit Systems UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications. We are new to the UK but our global presence in over 17 countries and over $4B in sales has enabled us to rapidly grow, and we are looking for you to join us on that journey.
We have an open collaborative environment where people are encouraged and supported to bring their best. Respect and honesty are at our core and our ambitions are big.
It’s fast paced, driven and creativity is at our core to achieve our best work. We’re a trusted and progressive business and we help our people grow with us.
Please note: due to the nature of the work we carry out you will be required to obtain security clearance and therefore we are only able to consider those that have the right to work in the UK.
Join us in redefining the future.
GDPR obligations on recruitment records