Campaign Manager - RAS
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We are looking to hire a Campaign Manager to join our C4I&Cyber business unit focussing on Robotics & Autonomous Systems (RAS). The role is an excellent chance to work alongside the Campaign Director and other campaign managers across the business in developing viable roadmaps for integrated RAS covering C4, intelligence, cyber and uncrewed products to enhance Human Machine Teaming.
The role will see you collaborating with external and internal stakeholders in UK and internationally to build narratives and align business capability with viable prospects and tenders.
Elbit Systems is renowned for it's high end technology offerings and this role will enable the UK sovereign introduction and delivery of next generation technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the RAS Campaign Plan Line of Operation and pipeline of opportunities for the BU.
- Identifying good, profitable business opportunities across the 5-years of the Integrated Business Plan.
- Working closely with ESUK MarComms and Business Development teams to showcase C4I capability at conferences, events and demonstrations.
- Leading the RAS business winning team / bid teams to successfully deliver high-quality winning bids.
- Acting as lead for relationship management with DE&S Future Capability Group.
- Identifying R&D themes aligned to MOD (e.g. DSTL, FCG) and non-MOD entities that may be incorporated into a UK R&D Centre of Excellence and will contribute to campaign success.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ Years experience within business winning in the Defence industry.
- Successful team leader with ability to motivate.
- Clear and concise communication skills, with the absence of jargon, accessible to all no matter what their native language.
- Familiarity with military and commercial RAS systems.
- Awareness and experience of completing bids using Shipley.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records