C4i Senior Systems Engineer
Elbit Systems in the UK is a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on one of our many exciting journeys.
We are hiring a Senior Software Systems Engineers to join our C4ISR business unit in supporting a number of key programmes for the UK MoD. As Software Systems engineer you will be working with our software and systems teams and acting as interface between the two. The role will you responsible for defining requirements with the systems teams and working with the software team lead and software team to ensure these are delivered to quality and time.
Within the role you will also be liaising with our subsidiaries to understand existing technology and be integral in developing and bringing technologies together.
This role offers an excellent chance to work on market leading technologies and be part of the delivery of future life-saving solutions for the Royal Navy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing software architecture for subsystems and functions.
- Working with the algorithms team to translate to software and subsystems functions.
- Supporting the development of software integration plans.
- Producing tests and trials reports as part of requirements verification.
What we're looking for:
- Experience developing and managing complex software systems.
- Systems architecture & requirements decomposition.
- Experience developing integration plans.
- Experience working with software and systems teams.
- Use of IBM Rhapsody, DOORS and ELM Suite.
What's in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices in Bristol or home based (where the job allows).
GDPR obligations on recruitment records